We Go The Extra Distance For Our Clients
THOMAS J. ASHENDEN
For more than 30 years Tom Ashenden has been dedicated to representing injured people in Atlanta and statewide, with millions of dollars in recoveries for clients.
You deserve an approachable, charismatic, and personable attorney who knows how to fight and win. Success in your case demands an attorney with high ethical standards and integrity.
Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyers Committed To Your Full Recovery
Ashenden & Associates, P.C., is a plaintiff’s personal injury firm with a strong track record for ethics and results. We help ordinary people who have suffered serious injuries and financial hardships because of the negligence of others.
Our experienced team of attorneys and dedicated staff serve the Atlanta area and throughout Georgia, and they regularly litigate personal injury cases throughout the U.S. We handle cases involving car accidents, truck wrecks, slip-and-falls, dog bites and other personal injuries, including catastrophic injuries and wrongful death claims.
Why Choose Ashenden & Associates, P.C.?
You should contact a lawyer if the responsible party denies fault or if you or a loved one has suffered serious injury or death. Time is of the essence, and it does matter who you hire. Ashenden & Associates, P.C., is the right choice for many reasons, including:
- Experience and skill: We have lawyers who have over 50 combined years of experience, including key insights from past work in insurance defense. We will go to trial to fight for our clients.
- Great results: We have successfully recovered millions of dollars on behalf of our clients. Attorney Tom Ashenden is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum for securing numerous verdicts and settlements of $1 million or more.
- Valued service: We respond promptly and courteously to your inquiries. Our team will help you deal with insurance companies and medical providers while we are working on your personal injury case.
- Your convenience: We offer a free initial consultation over the phone or in person. We will come to you if your circumstances require it. Attorney Ashenden will personally review your case.
- Our commitment: We stand behind you to make sure that you get the medical attention you need and the compensation you deserve. We are with you from start to finish.
- Our professional reputation: Our attorneys have received numerous accolades from judges and legal peers, including selection to Georgia Super Lawyers for multiple years. Some of our lawyers are also AV Preeminent peer-review rated,* the highest rating, from Martindale-Hubbell.
Need more convincing? See our testimonials from grateful clients.
We Can Help Today
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.